Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Problems fixing ladder mits

Posted by woods_windows (woods_windows), 4 October 2003
hello there just got a set of ladder mits with the cold weather creaping up i want to be a bit more safer up the ladders there like an orange pair but they just wont stay on right and i cant keep the ladders right down or they just fall of is there a way to keep them to stay on drilling them on or something my ladders are just standard 13 rungs can any one help me thank you dave windows davezgaff@hotmail.com
Posted by sham33 (sham33), 5 October 2003
I have a set as well. Maybe u could super glue them on  Huh But either way u still wont be able to fold the ladder all the way down with them on  Undecided
Posted by woods_windows (woods_windows), 5 October 2003
thanks for that yes i will try it is that what you have done or do you not have problems with yours
Posted by matt (matt), 5 October 2003
thing wth superglue is that once you knock it, the bond is broken

try some clear silacone sealant, this will give a little if you know it, and it sticks like sht to a blanket when cured
Posted by sham33 (sham33), 5 October 2003
I just take mine off at the end of the day. Dont use them all the time, sometimes they get in the way Undecided

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.