Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

I was 25 Years in C& U cleaning and still lear

Posted by tony-eaglescliffe (tony-eaglescliffe), 26 January 2004
I feel I must pass on this to anyone that may be interested.

I have never been called out to try to remove staining caused by red wine as much as I have this year ( since xmas ) in all the years that I hve been in this business.

I have had this bottle of Sensation in the back of my van for the last year or so and never got round to using it.
I was having little success with my usual approach to wine staining and having more time on my hands as most of us have this time of the year, I tried it out.

Absolutely brilliant, the red stain went a brilliant green,
a fibre and fabric rinse was applied, stain totally gone.

To make sure that no residue at all was left in carpet, it was rinsed out with water only and dried

I have since done more that a dozen stains so far all with success ( hope that it carries on this way ).

Tony Harrison

Posted by Northerclean (Alex), 26 January 2004
Hi Tony,

How would I get my hands on this product?

Alex

Posted by squeaky (squeaky), 26 January 2004
Yes , I would be interested as well.
Posted by Les (Les), 26 January 2004
If it's as good as Tony say's...We all would ! Grin

Posted by Dynafoam (Dynafoam), 26 January 2004
Tony,

You failed to mention your reaction to the stain turning bright green.

Must have been one of those golden moments that make our industry so enjoyable   Grin

John.

Posted by Fintan_Coll (Fintan_Coll), 26 January 2004
Sensational-- is that one of the Dry Fusion products?
Yes the product can be got from d/f.

It was a sample they had sent quite a while ago It got me hooked as I have ordered more.

I was a little nervous at first as it was on a very light 80/20 carpet, it was left on the carpet to react for about
10 seconds and fibre and fabric rinse applied and as I said earlier flushed out with water.

I think it is about £2.50 for 500 ml.

Regards Tony

Dynafoam,

My reaction:- as the Stain turned a brilliant green, I think I started to turn a sort of a pinky colour, as the customer was looking over my shoulder at the time.

Regards Tony

Posted by Northerclean (Alex), 27 January 2004
cheers Tony - I'll give is a go

alex

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.