Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Starting a window cleaning business - Equipment you need, suppliers to use and trade organisations to join, etc.

help with flyers biz cards

Posted by blackisblack (blackisblack), 4 November 2003
Hi All,

HuhI am thinking of starting a round up and from what i see on this site you are the guys who can help.Huh

First of all I need a name i could use nothing cheesy though. I live in Rotherham so don't want to stand on anyone toes in my area.  

Second thing i could do help with is what to put on my flyers and biz cards and if you could send me any clipart which could back this up and wording.

Thanks people in advance  Grin

Shocked email address is a.s.black@blueyonder.co.uk Shocked

Andy
Posted by Mike_Boxall (Mike_Boxall), 4 November 2003
Hi Andy
Have you checked out all the previous posts about starting up (particularly 'I need a push')
Keep digging around around the site as I'm sure someone offered to email someone else some ideas for flyers. Hopefully, we'll soon have the ability to add pictures to this site which will mean we can put them up for others to use at will.
I'm surprised no-one has come up with name suggestions yet ...........anyone?
Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 4 November 2003
Hi andy
I'll send you some templates I have used myself as well as sent to others hope this helps.
to start a name a bit more feed back of what services you are going to offer would help.
Cheers
Alan
Posted by blackisblack (blackisblack), 5 November 2003
thanks guys i still keep reading the posts but get overloaded but thanks for pointing this one out.  

Alan i have tried to contact you by email but kept getting error responce.  Due to some of the replys you have posted

I would like to offer a good quality service for both window cleaning house hold only and gutter cleaning.  I aim to do this on my days off to start with until it comes to a time when i can come a full blown window cleaner.  Would be greatfull for the templates.

thanks again Andy Wink
Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 5 November 2003
Hi mate.
Email is Alscleaningserv@aol.com
Or try sending me a private message I should get it then
Cheers
Alan

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.