Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

how do i sell my new round?

Posted by dean1979 (dean1979), 6 December 2003
Hi there, set me self up a lovely round. Had it going for about 6 months. Customers think I am the best thing since sliced bread and have always sent me payment promptly, never had a problem. My round makes me just under £1000 per month, and I am not an experienced window cleaner so it takes me three days a week to do. (experanced could probably do it in 2) Dont no anyone to sell it to so what should I do and what should I charge. It is based in mid beds. Any advice would be fantastic.
Posted by jonesy5 (jonesy5), 6 December 2003
I normally charge at least double what the round is worth monthly.  That on my worst work.  Advertise in local free ads paper, get your price and stick to it, if good round try charging two and half times of monthly value (e.g   £1000 month income   sell for £2500 )  Hope it helps.
Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 7 December 2003
Are you a Fed member, you could put a add in Window Talk , I dont know if you have to be a member to advertise but it will be seen by window cleaners Cool
Posted by andy (andy), 8 December 2003
Well! what do you have to offer? i might be interested in making you a deal.

Andy.

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.