Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

A Welcome Message

Posted by Silly_Philly (Philip Hanson  [Silly Philly]), 25 February 2004
A Welcome Message from the Window Cleaning Forum Moderators

Hello there, and welcome to the window cleaning boards.  All of the bulletin boards at Clean It Up are for the mutual benefit of manufacturers, suppliers, and cleaners themselves. All contributors make each board what it is, and everyone’s experience and views are welcome and valued.

To get the most out of the window cleaning bulletin boards, please take note of these points:

-Profile: Please include as much information as possible.  A real or company name and Location are advised. (You may find that another member lives not too far away from you!)  If you contribute to any other window cleaning forums under a different name, PLEASE have your other user names in your signature or personal text.  This saves a lot of confusion!

-Content:  This link is a reminder of the conditions you agreed to when you registered . . .

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=Startingwindowcleaning;action=register  

Please don’t make inappropriate or offensive comments.  Moderators will remove or edit anything that is unsuitable.  If your comments are deleted or edited, you will be sent a message explaining why this has been done, and you will be given an opportunity to re-phrase or re-write your comment.

Okay, that’s enough finger wagging, Enjoy the boards!

Philip Hanson [Silly Philly]  &  Wavie Davie
Posted by shinnyshinner (Alan  shinnyshinner), 25 February 2004
What was forum admin saying about carbon copies Grin
Will there be give aways too in the future
Alan
Posted by simonb (simonb), 25 February 2004
Should this be a 'please come back' message?
Posted by shinnyshinner (Alan  shinnyshinner), 25 February 2004
All is forgiven,
A bit like BT. People are coming back
Alan
Posted by Silly_Philly (Philip Hanson), 25 February 2004
I know most of you 'old hands' know the way it works here, but this is primarily intended for newcomers to the forum.

Also, we've had some problems with uncivillised language, and Davie and I thought it would be a good idea to make sure everyone is aware that this is not acceptable.

Forgive me, but I don't really see the reason for a cynical attitude here, we're all professionals and the only benefit we get from this forum is the help we give each other.  That includes me!

Philip
Posted by Pure_2o (Pure_2o), 26 February 2004
Here, here Silly.

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.