Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Buy and sell used equipment here - Carpet cleaners, vacuums, scrubber dryers, rotaries, etc.

Reach and Vac wanted

Posted by DP (DP), 28 October 2003
Anyone know where I can obtain a Reach and Vac system.

Many Thanks
Dave P
Posted by martin (martin), 29 October 2003
I have an agent who does some work for me involving industrial vacs, give me a ring on 07798 573888 or e mail me with your requirements and ill ask the question

cheers
martin
Posted by Mike_Boxall (Mike_Boxall), 29 October 2003
Hi Dave
What exactly do you mean by a 'Reach & Vac' system?  Huh We do 100's of vacs but I've never heard of one referred to as such  Undecided
Regards
Mike
Posted by johnny_warrington (johnny_warrington), 29 October 2003
try ottdirect they do the reach and vac system,full van mounted system will set you back £16,000
ive just received a price last this morning
they do not supply prices on there website you will have to request a price list hope this helps
I think we're getting confused here - are we talking about 'Reach & Wash' or 'Reach & Vac'? OTT (Ionic Systems as they are now) don't do anything called a Reach & Vac as far as I'm aware!?

Posted by catrodney (catrodney), 29 October 2003
Hi Mike,
The reach and vac is a all in one truckmount system. not got one but seen demo.
Posted by DP (DP), 29 October 2003
Sorry guys my enquiry was for a Reach & Vac not Reach & Wash although that is also on my shopping list.

I was about to talk to a vac company to see if they could put something together on this when I discovered a cleaning company already using their own. http://www.southwestcleaningservicesltd.com/Reach_Vac.htm

and another company already manufacturing the package, my problem is I can no longer find the company or the link hence my question.
Hi Dave
Sorry, the other guys were right - Ionic Systems (aka OTT) do have a new pole system called the Reach & Vac designed for doing inside glass, etc.
Worth giving them a ring if you were also looking for the standard Reach & Wash system anyway.
Regards
Mike

Posted by DP (DP), 29 October 2003
Many Thanks guys, I wasnt aware of the truck mount possibilities, the other company I found only did "stand alone type" however Ionic seems a good place to start and Ive ordered a price list.  Smiley

It seems Omnipole is another option for the Reach&Wash as well at: http://www.omnipole.com/omnipole/main.htm

and of course lets not foget Aquatech At:  http://www.window-tools.com/index.htm
Posted by ligfordrd (ligfordrd), 8 March 2004
Dave,
I have built one of these machines myself, after viewing the one at southwest cleaning and consulting wet and dry vac companies i decided they weren't robust enough and to expensive.  If you are still after one of these machince send me and email and i can give you more detail on the machine and it operation.
ligfordrd@hotmail.com
Posted by Reuben_Reynolds (Reuben_Reynolds), 11 March 2004
The Reach & Vac is readily available as part of a Truckmount multi clean system, or as a stand alone mobile system with vacum poles upto 40ft.

The Reach & Vac was made commercially available March 2003. Ionic Systems will be happy to discuss your requirements

regards

Reuben    
Posted by DP (DP), 12 March 2004
Many thanks guys for your posts

DP.

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.