Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Leaflet Delivery Question

Posted by MB (Mark Betts), 2 December 2003
Local Avon lady has offered to deliver leafdlets for me.

How much should i pay her??

Our village/small town has a population of 5000 and i want to cover it every 2 months alternating with the next small town (pop 6000) near me.

Thanks

Mark

PS  The local newspaper delivers them for £12.50 plus vat per thousans but response is k rap due to leaflets getting stuffed betweel lidl and Focus diy leaflets.
Posted by Neil (wylie), 2 December 2003
Hello Mark
My lad delivers leaflets on a weekly basis for a major supermarket. They pay him£28 per 1000 and £4 per 1000 for each and every additional supplement which may need delivering with the main leaflet.

Posted by ALEXDH (ALEXDH), 2 December 2003
buy some  stuff off here , you'd look lovely with some rouge lipgloss.

Posted by MB (Mark Betts), 2 December 2003
I ave done hahah   Roll Eyes

PS

Alex
Waynetta Slob Says Hi !!!!!
Posted by John_Flynn (John_Flynn), 2 December 2003
buy some  stuff off here

Wots for sale  Huh Huh Huh
Posted by Ivar_Haglund (Ivar_Haglund), 2 December 2003
try post cards

Squid marketing has some nice ones

IVAR

Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_G.), 3 December 2003
Mark,

I had a friend who said he deliverd leaflets, also involved with Kleeneze, Betterware etc,

Able to deliver about 300 ok after that gets bored lies about where they have delivered etc general let down.

Another volunters offered £30 a day again let down.

Agree local Newspapers leaflets just get lost.

Beleive post Office do it butI think you need a lot to get good rate.

Maybee Avon Lady means just putting out with her books.

Regards

Ian
Posted by Dave_Parry (Dave Parry), 3 December 2003
I have a local guy who delivers with about 3 other leaflets, (but not folded in together so they drop seperately). He charges £ 24 / 1000, does about 2 3000k per week. very reliable. ask people who are already delivering to you or who you see in the estates, but preferably older types. my guy also delivers pizza, indian takeaway leaflets so you could try asking them for recommendations.

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.