Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Machine Leasing

Posted by paul@ctcs (paul@ctcs), 18 December 2003
As carpet cleaning is becoming more regular for our cleaning company i'm looking to buy a new hwe machine, i have heard some companys lease machines is this a viable option? I would prefer to spread the cost of a machine so the idea sounds good.also can you recomend a company to deal with  Huh

Many Thanks

Paul    Smiley
Posted by Mike_Boxall (Mike_Boxall), 22 December 2003
Hi Paul

Don't you already deal with a Company that can help Wink

We have a Consumer Credit License and can offer keen rates on lease puchase as well as outright purchase. Give us a ring and speak to Chris Ralph if you haven't already done so.

Regards

Mike
Posted by paul@ctcs (paul@ctcs), 22 December 2003
Ok thanks Mike i'll call tomorrow.I wasn't aware you offered that option  Smiley
Posted by strakercleaning (strakercleaning), 22 December 2003
Just got your brochure through, so will be in touch around Feb/Apr for new Prochem portable (Lease)
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_Gourlay), 28 December 2003
What is the advantage of leasing over a low cost loan from say Co Op bank 9.9% any amount unsecured.

Not sure if its wise to say you want to buy cleaning machine though.

So you technically could be arrested for fruad.
Posted by Ken_Wainwright (Ken Wainwright), 28 December 2003
I used Lombard Direct back in March for my new van. They will consider personal loans for business use.  I paid 6.9% APR which, I think, works out at about 3.5% flat rate.
Safe and happy cleaningSmiley
Ken

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.