Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Bonnet Pads

Posted by Ken_Wainwright (Ken Wainwright), 30 January 2004
At the recent NCCA Branch meeting, we saw some radically different Bonnet Pads supplied be our man Nick from Solutions. The design appeared to be excellent for agitation, but I, and others, couldn't work out how they were supposed to absorb the soil. Has anybody here used these pads? Do they work? Is it true you don't wash them either? Can you use all types of bonnet solution? What about price and sizes? We didn't have a demo, so are they a viable alternative to cotton and Turan?

Safe and happy cleaningSmiley
Ken
Posted by carpetmonsters (carpetmonsters), 30 January 2004
hi ken

they are used with micro splitting cleaning solutions only

you dont wash them

steve
Posted by Shaun_Ashmore (Shaun_Ashmore), 30 January 2004
Have you tried them Steve?

I wouldn't mind a demo

Shaun
Posted by carpetmonsters (carpetmonsters), 30 January 2004
hi shaun

i could not get them to work but will speak to nick and try again

steve
Posted by Ultraclean_Systems (Dave Ingram), 31 January 2004
Attend the Sunny Day out in Leyland on March 1st and you'll all see them in action Cool

I think they are the pads of the future  Roll Eyes

Why buy a DOZEN   Undecided  when 2 will do  Grin

Posted by Derek (Derek Bolton), 31 January 2004
Hi Guys

These are the new 'Charlie Pads' and I agree with Ken they do look impressive.

Nick, unfortunately couldn't make the NCCA Branch meeting at the last minute due to, 'problems 'at mill', and Steve did show us and explain the principles.

He declined to demonstrate them as he hadn't achieved a positive result and stated that he was not completely happy with the way he had used them... he was honest and didn't want to compromise what promises to be a good product.

Derek
Posted by carpetmonsters (carpetmonsters), 31 January 2004
hi dave

can you tell me how to use them? i guess you are?

steve

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.