Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

Industry facts and figures

Posted by s.murphy3 (s.murphy3), 10 October 2003
Does anyone have market information about the contract cleaning industry?

*market values
*market trends
*future expectations

Help me please..... im desperate!!!!

Thanks

Grin Angry Cheesy Grin Smiley Wink Cheesy Angry Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes
Posted by hdowling (hdowling), 16 October 2003
Hi

I am currently undertaking some work in this area for a client. If you would like to contact me, perhaps we can discuss this in more detail.

My email address is info@exceptionalthinking.co.uk

Best Regards
Helen Dowling
Posted by Mike_Boxall (Mike_Boxall), 21 October 2003
Sorry for the delay here, if it's still of interest the UK market for contract cleaning services in 2001 was estimated to be 4.87 billion and is broken down into 'Standard Cleaning' - 2.97bn, 'Specialised Cleaning' - 1.557bn and 'Other activities' - .342bn

Private sector cleaning companies account for 65% of this market with the remaining 35% being dealt with by Public Sector DSO's.

This information is taken from the MSI Contract Cleaning report which includes:

Market Size, overview and trends1999-2003
Factors affecting demand  
Market Segmentation
Forecast segmentation 2004-2008  
Opportunites for suppliers
Critical success factors  
Industry structure
Profiles of 8 Leading Companies  
Market Forecasts overview and trends 2004-2008

You can find more info about the report at:

http://www.express-cleaning-supplies.co.uk/resources/index.htm

Hope this helps


This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.