Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

Construction Sites Builders Cleans Help

Posted by StuartMc (StuartMc), 5 April 2004
I am looking for help with guide pricing for a new business opportunity. I have been asked to quote for providing 'intial builders cleans' and a follow up 'sparkle clean'. This is for new build residential properties.
Examples are:

3 bedroom, en-suite, bathroom. Lounge, Dining, Kitchen, Utility/Cloak. Single garage

4 bed then as above plus downstairs WC

4 bed as above but with Hall and Family room downstairs

Does anyone out there provide this service and who would be willing to share pricing with me? I will be operating in Lancashire so you don't need to help out if you are in this area (competition?)

Any help would be appreciated

Posted by SteveTruman (SteveTruman), 6 April 2004
Sent P.M. Stuart

Regards
Steve
Posted by adl (dave555), 8 April 2004
Stuart I also operate in you local area i have quite a big cleaning company, if you want any help then give me a call on 01772 432708
Posted by seanc (seanc), 8 April 2004
well done steve i also sent a pm and steve you are the man it not often people help on prices in this side of the forum i did get a little help when i asked the same q a little whill ago so i passed that on

i dont suppose you two are w/cleaners are you ?

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.