Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

solutions

Posted by Petersullivan (Petersullivan), 17 February 2004
Hi guys new to the forum but have been reading with interest, what is solutions i keep seeing writen about and where can you purchase  it. Huh  
Posted by Dynafoam (Dynafoam), 17 February 2004
Peter,

Hello, g'day and welcome.

Solutions refer to a range of mico-splitters which you really must try. They are pleasant to use, extreamly cost-effective and most importantly - the work.

Phone Solutions UK on: 0870 1123691 (Nick)

or visit www.solution.uk.com

Service is second-to-none.

John.
Posted by Ed_Valentine (Ed Valentine), 17 February 2004
And, most of all, Peter, Nick is a really neat gentleman who rolls up his sleeves to help his customers.

Good Fortune to small business;
Ed Valentine
Posted by Petersullivan (Petersullivan), 17 February 2004
Thanks very much fellas, will give it a go Smiley
Posted by Robert_O (Robert Olifent), 17 February 2004
Hi

What I liked the other day was when Nick had something good to say about his rival competitors cleaning equipment in a posting on the forum .

I think to be fair to both Karl and Nick all they did in the curfuffell the other week, was to stick up legal details regarding arguments between their respective suppliers.

It is nice when it can clearly be seen that they are being civil to eachother, and really there is no real reason why they themselves cannot be even friends.

Best of luck and good fortune to both of them.

Regards

Robert
Posted by Drytech (Steve_B), 17 February 2004
Mr Dynafoam was the web address for solutions correct? it dont seem to work.

Cheers
Posted by Dynafoam (Dynafoam), 17 February 2004
Sorry Steve,

Try www.solution-uk.com

If ever I give up being a rug-sucker I wont go for a typists job.

John.
Posted by Drytech (Steve_B), 18 February 2004
Ah thats better, maybe I will have a clue on wot you lot (with a lot more exprience) are on about . I thought it was a possibly a Carpet cleaners masonic secret Wink

Cheers
Posted by nick_warrenevans (nick_warrenevans), 18 February 2004
Are there any stockists of Solutions in the uk. And what are the prices like

Nick Huh
Posted by strakercleaning (strakercleaning), 18 February 2004
Nick,
Contact Solutions (Cornwall based) and speak to Nick Vousden White.
Costs are very good and so is service Grin
I think that my traditional chemicals will go out of date in the van, now that i use solutions.
Posted by Les (Les), 18 February 2004

Yeah same here Chris,
I wonder if anyone would bid on ebay for my 'one owner, half used tubs of "Huh?" chemicals, surplus to requirements, owner moving abroad' Grin
I've been trying the solutions on various stains and to date I've been well pleased. Smiley
Just keep thinking...."so how does it do that then"? Huh
No ! I really don't need an answer Grin
Les

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.