Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

karndean floor cleaning

Posted by lenny (lenny), 9 October 2003
I've been trying to get hold of some karndean cleaning products, but in large quantities, for larger jobs.
So far i've only been able to find small bottle kits.

Can anybody help?

Huh HuhI'm sure there must be a commercial seller out there, but i can't find them.
Posted by petra (petra), 9 October 2003
Have you phoned Express Cleaning?
Posted by Scots_cleaner (Scots_cleaner), 10 October 2003
[b][/b]warning Shocked Shocked

I used to do a lot of these floors for a chap that supplied and fitted them.

He fitted and i scrubbed and sealed them with proseal and other prochem polish (great products).

Until Huh He fitted a floor with a dimond border that was not flush Shocked Shocked I never noticed it when cleaning his glue of the messy   Lips Sealed Undecided Lips Sealed Undecided Embarassed Lips Sealed Tongue floor then i get the call from the customer that the edges were coming up off the dimonds (a week later).

To cut a long story short i had to use the karndean own three stage cleaning system or it would not accept the warranty.

Lesson watch out for fly by night fitters

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.