Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Starting a window cleaning business - Equipment you need, suppliers to use and trade organisations to join, etc.

STARTING UP

Posted by BITS_AND_BOBS (BITS_AND_BOBS), 12 November 2003
Cool[font=Verdana][/font]HI..IM AM JUST TRYING TO START UP MY OWN WINDOW CLEANING BUSINESS.I HAVE A VAN TO TRAVEL AND MY OWN EQUIPMENT ...I HAVE DONE A FEW JOBS AND SLOWLY GETTING MORE WORK..CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ADVISE ON GETTING MORE WORK..CONTACTS,SUB-CONTRACTS ETC..I LIVE IN WEYMOUTH,DORSET..I ENJOY WHAT I AM DOING BUT LIKE EVER ONE ELSE I HAVE TO MAKE A LIVING..
Posted by gibbouk (gibbouk), 12 November 2003
for instant solutions spend an hour going through the old posts on here, most subjects have been covered. feel free to post any questions you have someone will always help
Posted by Neil (wylie), 13 November 2003
Good luck Bits_and_bobs I too started out a short while ago and dont regret it.
As gibbouk said go through the old posts, I did and got loads of tips which have made starting up so much easier, I am still using the flyers (see go for it) and still getting a good response,
Good luck.  

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.