Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

romantic liasons

Posted by sw_windows (sw_windows), 9 January 2004
Tongue
im quite curious to know whether anyone has had any rumpy pumpy with any of their customers (not that im considering it myself of course!)
and if so are you willing to tell us all about, no names obviously
Tongue
Posted by poleman (poleman), 9 January 2004
the bloke that works for me met his wife on my rounds if that counts!!

andy
dorset

fed member
Posted by Cov_Cleaner (Cov_Cleaner), 10 January 2004
There was one girl (single mum) a few years back. She kept texting me (which I thought was strange) asking when I was due (which annoyed me to begin with). Other excuses included carpet cleaning quotes, etc. She always offered Lager rather than tea! Eventually I got the message when she started texting me late at night. I went round one night and it was a bit of fun for a few weeks. The biggest laugh was when one morning she lost the key and I had to climb out of the window! Seriously! In the end she started suggesting that I could be at it with other customers, which caused problems! She was never off the phone when I was at work and I was being watched big time on her estate. After we parted I sold my work that was local to her, but no regrets, it was a great few weeks in the begining, the best.
Posted by pdhanson (Silly Philly), 13 January 2004
A friend of mine canvassed a house where some young girls lived, and was doing it for a few months before he noticed that there was a lot of coming and going.

Gentlemen would be arriving and leaving a lot, and after a while he realised it was obviously a house of ill repute.  But the girls all seemed ok, and they always paid so everything was fine.

One day they didnt have any cash on hand to pay him, so they offered what they called a "freebie" instead!

Needless to say he declined!

Silly
Posted by Neil (wylie), 13 January 2004
A friend of mine canvassed a house  Wink Wink Wink Grin
Posted by gibbouk (gibbouk), 13 January 2004
ended up going out with a customer for 6 months trouble is she wanted free cleans. cleaned a house once first job of the morning the young lady walked into the upstairs room i was cleaning the window of. i thought she had not seen me so i did the sqeegee tap on the glass just just so i did not suprise her. she then bent over in a very short nightie. then when she turned and smiled i guessed she knew i was there all the time. when i knocked for the money she said could i come back later. this evening i replied, no my husband will be back then, she answered. trouble was lovely looking girl, 6'7 big old biker hubbie so too scared to risk it.
Posted by pdhanson (Silly Philly), 14 January 2004
Quote:
A friend of mine canvassed a house  Wink

It was genuinely a friend!  Seriously!

Silly
Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 14 January 2004
Hi Silly
Bet the xmas box was a good one.
Alan

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.