Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

How much will I have 2 earn?

Posted by ThirskMan (ThirskMan), 21 January 2004
Can anyone tell me what I should be earning (based in North Yorkshire) per hour for enough to pay my way once me and my bird get hitched (about a years time)?

We will go straight into a mortgage (£125000 by then?), and will need to run a car each, no kids straight away though (phew! I'd be knackered). Although she will be on about £14000 - 15000 by then), Which should help!

Any one have any idea?
Posted by stevekennedy (stevekennedy), 21 January 2004
Hi Thirsk

A word of caution. Are you slef-employed? If you've recently become self-employed, the mortgage people will likely want to see three years accounts before giving a mortgage. I came across this problem a few years ago when I was starting out. Have a chat with a mortgage advisor, although be careful, they promise the earth and sometimes they don't deliver  Angry This was also my experience.

SteveK
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 21 January 2004
Hi Thirskman
                  I think this will be impossible for anyone to answer because they don't know your personal circumstances. Best get advice from your accountant Wink

Steve

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.