Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Satisfaction forms

Posted by stevegunn (Steve Gunn), 16 March 2004
Do any of you get customers to sign a satisfaction form when work is completed if so how do you word it??
Posted by MICHAEL_GAYTON (MICHAEL_GAYTON), 16 March 2004
I have inspected and am completely satisfied with the work carried out by ...............

signature:_________________
Posted by lenpg (Len Gribble), 16 March 2004
Steve

Yes is the answer, the only word on the form they can read is excellent and tick the rest is copied from a insurance form

Len

Posted by pre-vac_Nick (HolmansUKLTD), 17 March 2004
Just started to use them as i have a contract with the council.

they seem to be going ok

NIck Grin
Posted by Jim_Lynch (Jim_Lynch), 17 March 2004
Are you referring to ordinary cleaning jobs, or specifically insurance work?

I can understand the need for insurance work, but for normal run-of-the-mill cleaning jobs, what is the point?
If I was presented with such a form to be signed after I had my carpets cleaned, I would be suspicious as to the reason. Is something going to happen after I've parted with my hard earned cash and this cleaner has disappeared?
Or am I missing something?

Jim
Posted by John_Flynn (John_Flynn), 17 March 2004
That's my opinion as well Jim, but been a thick Yorkshireman had problems putting it into words Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted by Jim_Lynch (Jim_Lynch), 17 March 2004
LOL John....I'm glad I'm not the only thick one here  Wink

Jim
Posted by squeaky (squeaky), 17 March 2004
Yes and it is for peace of mind more than anything else.

Mark Cheesy

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.