Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Ninja Hire???

Posted by houseangels (House Angels), 19 January 2004
Does any one know of anywhere I can hire a HWE ninja or similar.
We are mostly domestic cleans and have used a colleagues machine in the past, but until I can afford to buy one outright I will need to hire something similar until then
Can anyone help, we are based in Sevenoaks but are willing to travel
Thanks

Terry
House Angels
Posted by strakercleaning (strakercleaning), 19 January 2004
Ashbys sell Ninja machines and they are based near Dartford.............they must sell to LOCAL hire centres so check with them first. They WILL try the hard sell but stand fast and tell them you only need to hire at presentShocked
Posted by Scots_cleaner (Scots_cleaner), 19 January 2004
seven oaks but i thought 5 fell down ?
Posted by Nigel_W (Nigel_W), 19 January 2004
Terry,

I have got an old Ninja that you can have at no cost. It is 10 years old but in reasonable condition.Grey with 2 x 3 stage vacs, 135psi pump and an internal heater. Can be picked up in St Albans close to M25.

Contact me on nigel@designcare.co.uk if you want it. Be quick though because we are having a bit of a clear-out.

Nigel
Posted by lenpg (Len Gribble), 19 January 2004
Wink

Hi Terry

If Ashby’s are unable to help, (never seen a ninja in any hire shop or dry cleaners far too professional for them, they mainly cater for the DIY market in this field) why not call in a professional carpet cleaner, the YP are full of them in your area, or take Nigel up on his offer free.

If you are really stuck e-mail me (mail@angcc.com)

Len

Posted by houseangels (House Angels), 19 January 2004
Thanks len but I have taken Nigel up on his offer

Thanks again

Terry

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.