Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

Today

Posted by Anj (Anj), 2 March 2004
Today i will delete from my diary two days; Yesterday and Tomorrow, Yesterday was to learn, and Tomorrow will be the consequence of what i do Today.
Today i will face life with the conviction that this day will not ever return.
Todat is the last oppertunity i have to live intensely, as no-one can assure me that i will see Tomorrow,s sunrise.
Today i will be brave enough not to let any oppertunity pass me by, my only alternative is to succeed.
Today i will invest my most valuable resourse; my time in the most transcendental work; my life.
I will spend each minute passionatly, to make of today a diffrent and unique day in my life.
Today i will defy every obstacle that appears on my trusting i will succeed.
Today i will resist pessimism, and will conquer the world with a smile with the positive attitude of expecting always the best.
Today i will  make of every ordinary task a sublime expression.
Today i will have my feet on the ground understanding realality
and the stars gaze will invent my future.
Today i will take the time to be happy and will leave my footprints and presence in the heart of others.
Today i invite you to begin a new season, where we can dream that everything we undertake is poosible and we fulfill it, with joy and dignity.
SMILE
Have a good day, and a better one tomorrow,and have a nice week ahead.
Posted by Scots_cleaner (Scots_cleaner), 2 March 2004
Nice one Anj

Too much time on you hand.

With you post in mind why dont you start up on your own you sound as if you could do it.

Just stay out of Fife..........

Only Kiddin

Barry Wink Wink
Posted by Anj (Anj), 2 March 2004

Barry   i am a Fifer Smiley
Posted by Scots_cleaner (Scots_cleaner), 9 March 2004
I thought it was too good Wink

Which part?

Tongue Wink
Posted by Fintan_Coll (Fintan_Coll), 9 March 2004
but we'll forget we ever read it- tomorrow
Posted by Anj (Anj), 10 March 2004

MORNING EVERYONE

Hi Barry  Lived in Dunfermline  Townhill  moved to Central Scotland 9 years ago due to work commitments x

if we read today and forget tomorrow we were,nt any wiser yesterday   Wink
Posted by Scots_cleaner (Scots_cleaner), 10 March 2004
Bet you miss the Ball Room Huh? Grin Grin
Wink

Cheesy

LOL   and Lorenzo,s
No way i bet i seen you in thier in the early 90s Wink

used to start in Jinty,s then work up to the town, a recall a little pub at the bottom of the Glen Gates cant mind the name though x
Posted by Musicman (Musicman), 10 March 2004
Haven't you two figured out Personal Messaging yet?
nothing to hide
but it looks like making good reading on the form by the number of viewings... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley  what have we started  i think the pub was the Warehouse?

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.