Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Truvox president

Posted by ALEXDH (ALEXDH), 2 November 2003
Hi

What do you fella's reckon to this machine.

http://www.clemas.co.uk/html/truvox_president.htm

It has no heating as far as I can tell , do you reckon i could fit an inline heater. They will go on most machines wont they?

I am really having a last look at everything on the market before i make an order probably with Ashby or alltec.

Posted by BeeClean (BeeClean), 2 November 2003
Alex im surprised you havent got prochem on your list. have you looked at them Huh
Posted by Alan_Kennedy (Alan_Kennedy), 2 November 2003
Hi Alex

Like you, I'm just starting in the business. Check out the CFR Pro400 from Amtech (www.amtechuk.biz).
The hospitality from Karl & Karen Nilchibar was excellent.
The demo from Steve Carpenter was superb. The new technology is great. I bought one and have been very
impressed with its performance. Oh! and its got no heater. Steve will tell you why not.

Regards  Alan
Posted by Derek (Derek Bolton), 3 November 2003
Hi Alan

As someone new coming into the business you may not have noticed the difference so much between the CFR and other HWE machines.

The CFR works so much differently it does take some getting used to but, as you say, the results are excellent.

Derek  
Posted by bonesboy (bonesboy), 3 November 2003
The original carpet extraction machine is the Stimvak range. The name comes from the Steam Vacuum company. The concept was introduced some 45 years ago and the company is still going under new ownership. A company called 2CC's recently bought Stimvak and are making the machines in Chesham in Bucks. These machines have been known to last for 15 years and still work just as efficiently as when they were new. Worth a try. Grin
Posted by woodman (woodman), 3 November 2003
Hi Bonesboy

Where abouts in Chesham are they?
Posted by ALEXDH (ALEXDH), 3 November 2003
Found there website, perhaps i am a bit  Crythick but it took me a while.

http://www.2ccs.uk.com

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.