Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

DIFFERENT TYPES OF SHINNERS

Posted by T_W_CONTRACTS (T_W_CONTRACTS), 6 February 2004
I HAVE BEEN ON THIS FORUM FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW
AND ONE THING SPRINGS TO MIND .
THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF WINDOW CLEANERS.
YOU HAVE DOMESTIC/COMMERCIAL/ AND THOSE WHO DO BOTH.THERE ARE SOME THAT ARE NEW TO THE GAME
AND SOME WHO ARE VETERANS[LIKE ME Smiley]SOME SWEAR BY ONE WAY OF DOING THINGS AND SOME BY OTHERS. BUT WE ALL SHARE THE SAME GOAL TO FIND THE BEST WAY OF DOING THINGS AND THE BEST WAY TO EARN MONEY Wink I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED THIS FORUM SO FAR IT GIVES ME SOMETHING TO DO WHILE THE WIFE WATCHES HER BORING SOAPS Cool
Posted by mickeyfat (VGC), 6 February 2004
HERE HERE Wink
Posted by Bones (Mikey aka Bones), 6 February 2004
on 02/06/04 at 21:03:56, T_W_CONTRACTS wrote:
IT GIVES ME SOMETHING TO DO WHILE THE WIFE WATCHES HER BORING SOAPS Cool

Same here matey, but i still get it in the ear that i live on the pc Angry but thefunny thing is,.... she admits i would not be interested in any of the programs she watch's!! Roll Eyes i'll never understand a women Huh Huh

Mikey
Posted by mogs (mogs), 6 February 2004
on 02/06/04 at 22:56:13, Mikey aka Bones wrote:
Same here matey, but i still get it in the ear that i live on the pc Angry but thefunny thing is,.... she admits i would not be interested in any of the programs she watch's!! Roll Eyes i'll never understand a women Huh Huh

Mikey

man there all mad!!! they say there is motive in there madness but where i ask?
mogs

Posted by Terry_Burrows (Terry_Burrows), 7 February 2004
WinkI get it in the neck to! Huh

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.