Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

where can i hire a van with roof racks?

Posted by crystalclear (Crystal Clear Window Cleaning), 15 January 2004
Hi does anyone no where i can hire a van with roof racks for my ladders in the Cambridgeshire area?
any help would be great
Thanks
Rog.
Posted by jake (jake), 16 January 2004
Rog

Don't know if this of help to you, but last year we leased a van from Lombard ( they're eveywhere!) completly boarded out and fitted with a brilliant roof rack! It does cost £150 a month but they tax it, and it's brand new! After 3 yrs you get a new one!! It's worth some thought.   Huh

Jake (westclean)

Posted by pdhanson (Silly Philly), 17 January 2004
Two years ago, somebody carshed into my car, and while it was in being repaired, the insurance company arranged a coutesy car.

I told them, car or van,  it had to have a roof rack.  They tried absolutely everywhere, and no-one would hire them one out.  Eventually I ended up getting a car to fit the roof rack I already had.

It was a pain in the neck tho, companies dont want you to use their vehicles to carry stuff on top.

Silly
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 17 January 2004
When i needed to hire a van a few years ago i just found a firm with a little pick up with a cross bar and that done me a few days.

Steve

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.