Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Sunny Day Out 1st March

Posted by Happyeater (Happyeater), 1 February 2004
Could someone please give the details for this event. Where exactly is it, times, tickets, exhibitors etc.

Thank you.  Grin
Posted by mike_halliday (mike_halliday), 2 February 2004
its just a get-together of carpet cleaners.

cost nothing.

usually we meet at a hotel in preston  Lanc' and clean their function room ( the hotel gives us all lunch as payment) its great for seeing different truckmount in operation, meeting other carpet cleaners, selling any spare kit, swopping ideas, meeting other members of the clean-it-up/cleantalk boards. Sometimes companies come along and show their equipment.

A lot of us travel the night before and stay in a B&B so we can have a drink together.

Mike

Posted by Happyeater (Happyeater), 2 February 2004
Ah right. Thanks Mike.  Smiley
Posted by Ultraclean_Systems (Dave Ingram), 3 February 2004
Don't be sucked in by this FREE MEAL Micks talking about  The only FREE MEALS that are available is yours !
Mick has a tendancy to eat everyones dinner when they are not looking, Don't say you have not been WARNED!! Grin
The last Sunny Day Out I attended I counted 4 puddings he consumed.
This time I'm bringing my lads along to watch he doesn't eat my dinner
Posted by Glynn (Glynn), 3 February 2004
No free dinns this time lads, its the chippy next door

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.