Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Any 1 working Xmas eve?

Posted by sham33 (sham33), 23 December 2003
Well its raining again, just stopping at 12.30 great  Angry Is any 1 working Xmas eve  Huh I'm thinking about doing a full day tomorrow, just wondered if any 1 else is so i don't feel so bad lol.
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 23 December 2003
Hi Sham,
            If its dry tommorrow i will be out from 7am till dark because i have loads of work that needs doing and with all the rain we have had i could do with getting plenty done  Sad

Steve
Posted by Bones (Bones), 23 December 2003
Undecided Same here  Undecided

Mikey
Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 23 December 2003
Been raining here as well ,just stopped  I should go out now and do a bit but I cant be bothered , will do a couple of hours in the morning Cool
Posted by jonesy5 (jonesy5), 23 December 2003
Always work through thick rain DONT STOP unless you soaked i have done this for two years and lost one customer, they need training up to know they getting your service come rain or shine  Smiley
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 23 December 2003
Hi Jonesy5,
                What do you say when a customer objects to you cleaning their windows when it is raining Huh

Steve
Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 23 December 2003
I dont clean in the rain because I dont like getting wet Cool
Posted by jonesy5 (jonesy5), 23 December 2003
hi steve
i tell them that i come on that day once a fortnight or monthly whatever it is, and i stick to it!
so they get used to the fact come rain or shine we will be there,like regular binmen.
as i say i have lost one customer sometimes people come out and say dont bother and i smile have a chat and say no probs see you next time, but it is a good system and i explain i got to work to pay the bills.
Posted by Neil (wylie), 23 December 2003
I have just been talking to Santa and he recons he is working tomorrow whatever the weather but he is hoping for snow Grin Grin
Posted by matt (matt), 23 December 2003
guys guys guys

stay home and spend time either with your loved 1's or just watching TV Wink

im staying home, as i wouldnt like "the window cleaner" looking into my house while im sat at home enjoying quality family time
Posted by Neil (wylie), 23 December 2003
Hear hear Matt
I am off to the supermarket Angry Sad Sad
At least thats what the wife thinks Wink
Posted by heritage (heritage lee), 23 December 2003
im out to 9till 4  get all them tips ha ha ha

Posted by heritage (heritage lee), 23 December 2003
then i have 2 work 7 till 12.30 at a pub im a doorman 2
a great day for me    not  

lee
Posted by Londoner (Londoner), 24 December 2003
And there was me thinking you would all be on a beach in Florida by now.
Come to think about it..........   Why aren't we ?

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.