Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

hiflow or Winspray gun

Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 28 September 2003
Could anyone please tell me in there opinion which is the better product and why.

Cheers Alan
Posted by heritage (heritage), 28 September 2003
the hiflow was no good i did not like it  iv looked at the winspray and it looks good so i mit get that 1
Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 28 September 2003
Hi heritage
thanks for reply what didn't you like about the hiflow I looked at the hiflow,  was there enough pressure from a tap to go through the hose up the pole to the brush,
as the winspray only has a 1/4 inch hose then to a jet could the water pressure be more to the brush?
Cheers Alan
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 1 October 2003
Hi Alan,
          Have you tried your winspray gun yet Huh

Steve
Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 1 October 2003
Hi steve,
After sorting out attachents for the water feed had a go around my dads to show him and must say worked well well pleased, trying to get a set up with a water purifier nothing really big only problem is I might lose tap pressure if I went through a small filter so having to go through a pump could be problems here. If the pump pumps 60psi that will be a problem holding the gun near the surface where it is being cleaned and will be all over the place because of the size of the fan jet also being dangerous if up a ladder. so looking into this. But would recomend
Alan
Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 1 October 2003
Sorry one more thing if you was thinking of getting the winspray get the extra hose I got 100ft and also the hose reel as the hose reel has attachments on it saves a lot of messing around (for a extra £14-£15 for hose reel)
Alan
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 2 October 2003
Thanks Alan,
                  I think i will get one soon as in a couple of weeks time i have got a whole lot of conservatory roofs to clean. Cheesy

Steve

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.