Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

new house dirty cleans

Posted by gibbouk (gibbouk), 13 October 2003
i am wondering if any of you could help me out. i am subing for a cleaning contractor, i just do the windows. have been asked recently if i would be interested in doing the full dirty cleans and new owner cleans. the developer is not happy with him at the moment. i am wondering what price a dirty clean would be. say on a 4 bedroom house. same for a new clean
cheers
Posted by martin_606 (martin_606), 13 October 2003
Hey

Depends where you are in the Uk. Down south here a one off clean for a 4 bed house would be about £300 but as i finding out, it depends how dirty the property is.

I have only just started myself and have just done one which was distgusting and i charged more than i normally would because of the nature of the clean.

In my most humble opinion I don't feel the same price should be charged for a say 'student clean' as a clean where the property has been well maintained and cleaned.

As you will see from my posts and others, pricing is a really hot and tough subject.

Regards

Martin Cool
Posted by petra (petra), 14 October 2003
From what i have read in this forum, I must agree with u Martine. This bigest issue is what area you are in.
Petra

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.