Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Pre Spray Performance

Posted by Scots_cleaner (Scots_cleaner), 7 December 2003
Hi folks,

I have seen a few topics about one step but there is no one selling it in my area just wondering who supplies it?

And how good is it really?

I use chemspec & prochem products just now with a powermax with inline heater.

I also like the idea of only prespray then fresh water rinse cleaning.
any ideas guys.
Thanks

Posted by Dynafoam (Dynafoam), 7 December 2003
S/C,

To try a microsplitter why not contact Solutions UK Ltd.
Though based in Cornwall they have an introductory offer which includes a discount plus free shipping.

I have tried their products alongside One Step and can determine no performance diferance between the two.

Phone Nick on 0870 1123691 or visit www.solution-uk.com

These micro-splitters take some getting used to - you may find that they require a higher level of agitation than you would customarily use but the effort is worthwhile.

John.
Posted by Scots_cleaner (Scots_cleaner), 7 December 2003
Hi thanks for that
are you sure thats the right web address.
Posted by Ken_Wainwright (Ken Wainwright), 7 December 2003
Try instead:  www.solution-gloeckner.de   When there, use the english version.

Safe and happy cleaningSmiley
Ken

Sorry the link did not work - it does when typed direct into browser   Huh
Takes you to the site Ken mentioned but with English pre-selected.

John.
Posted by Derek (Derek Bolton), 7 December 2003
Hi

I would be interested in your analysis of the working difference between the two products i.e. Solutions and One-Step.

Derek
Derek,

I am hardly in a posistion to analyse the working or opperational differences between the two products, especially having used Solutions for a few days but, on first impressions, there is no perceptable difference in performance when used with HWE.

I have so far used neither with bonnet cleaning but have a large church due for a maintenace clean early in the New Year and intend to alternate the two products and also Prochem Bonnet Buff on segments of the main hall. I shall be doing a deep clean in June and it will be interesting to see if there is any perceptable difference in the soiling rates.

(Not scientific but good enough for my purposes).

Interestingly I have done similar with several brands/types of protector over the years and the general results have not encouraged me to recommend their use.

John.

Posted by nick.solution (nick.solution), 14 December 2003
Grin Grin Grin

Hi Guys The www.solution-uk.com address for us at Solution Uk is an automated english entry to save you time we have set it to run in conjunction with our German site happy reading

all the best Nick
Posted by Caesar (Caesar), 15 December 2003
Invest your time investigating Fabro also and or Butler maximum products.There liquid enzyme is extremely good...
Posted by nick.solution (nick.solution), 15 December 2003
Both one step and solution carpet cleaning products utilise the same raw products, characteristics and technology in manufacturerecently when compared under chemicall spectrum analysis the only difference was that solution proved to be of a higher concentrate.

Grin
Nick

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.