Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Us Products

Posted by allencarpetclean (allencarpetclean), 29 February 2004
Has anyone got or used any of the machines from www.usproducts.com the new cobra looks really good
Posted by Dynafoam (Dynafoam), 29 February 2004
I don't know about their current range, but I bought an Ultimate PB3 in 1988.

It is a computer controlled hot spirit solvent/water extractor with built-in heat exchanger which could be used with dry cleaning fluid.

It is extreamly well engineered and is, even today, the most advanced machine of its' kind. If the current machines are inkeeping with this pedigree they certainly warrant consideration.

John.

Posted by Nigel_W (Nigel_W), 1 March 2004
I have had the ultimate pb111 from US Products same as John and also a carpet cleaning machine which must have been a predecessor of the Cobra. I agree with John that they are well made machines but I found my carpet cleaning machine was underpowered on the vacuum side. At the time the Ninja I replaced it with was far superior. Looking at the spec of the Cobra it looks like it might be a little light on the vacuum still, especially with the 500psi pump.

The 2000 watt heat exchanger will not keep up with the flow of the 500 psi pump.

It weighs 40 pounds more than a Powermax so it will be difficult to get off the van and stairs are probably impossible on your own.

Other than that it lis a fantastic looking piece of kit. It would definitely impress the clients.

Nigel

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.