Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Your opinions on Enviro-Dri products?

Posted by BusyBs (BusyBs), 4 November 2003
hi i have been looking at the enviro dry products, can anyone who has used them tell me what they honestly think.
is it a good route to take etc..
they have offered me a demo etc and i will have a look at that but i wanted your opinons first
thanks in advance
donna
Posted by stevegunn (Steve Gunn), 4 November 2003
I currently use the enviro dri products absolutely brilliant although I do use them in conjunction with my Host freestyle but I do have an envirodri machine as back up. My customers have found the results to be brilliant and I have a lot of repeat customers as most have had back experiences with wet cleaning. Highly recommended give Wendy a ring she will sort you out with all the samples you require.I used Host for over a year and have tried all the other dry powder but have found envirodri to be the best it vacuums up so much better than Host.
Posted by A_to_Z_Clean (A_to_Z_Clean), 4 November 2003
Hi, Grin
I got them today( ask for them 1 day ago-fantastic!!!)
Smel is very nice, and i did try them on my carpet i'm very happy about.

Still i know the powder is not the most profesional solution . but on the moment i don't have 2000£ spare to buy ninja Grin Grin

So, i think this product is good, and service is fantastic Grin Grin
Adam
AtoZ Clean

Posted by Ken_Wainwright (Ken Wainwright), 4 November 2003
I've used Enviro-Dri consumables in the past and have been very pleased and impressed with their performance. At the time, I felt that there product was easier to vac. up than the competition. Is this still the case?
Posted by stevegunn (Steve Gunn), 4 November 2003
Ken read my earlier post
Posted by Ken_Wainwright (Ken Wainwright), 4 November 2003
Whoops Embarassed

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.