Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

one and the same?

Posted by tom_currie (tom_currie), 1 April 2004
pureo2  = ionic

or

ionic = pureo2
or have i got wrong end of stick
Posted by Silly_Philly (Philip Hanson), 1 April 2004
This was posted by Reuben Reynolds a while ago.
(Reuben is the sales director of Ionic Systems)

Quote:
Regarding Pure 2 0 Ltd

In the same way that the Ford Motor Corporation own Land Rover, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin amongst many others. The Directors of Ionic Systems Ltd own four other companies in the UK, like Ford each of its companies offer different products or services. Take Richard Branson for example, he owns many businesses around the World and he is well respected in business, his success is an example for us all, starting as he did with one mail order record shop, a one man business, not ltd.

Over the years Ionic's Reach & Wash system has benefited from constant re-investment and quality lead improvements, so much so that a gap appeared between the price of a Reach & Wash system that represents Rolls-Royce quality and other systems on the market.

The Directors wanted to offer all window cleaners regardless of their budget the opportunity to own safe, crash tested equipment. The only way that this could be achieved was to establish Pure 2 O Ltd to offer a safe, crash tested product that features the same quality of components fitted on other machines in the market place with the same level of back-up.  

Like Ford owned companies, their cars all get you from A to B, each one does it in a different way and at a different price, but at least they all do it safely!

The directors of all ltd companies are listed at Companies house, its quite transparant. If a company  wished to hide something about its self, it would never  incorporate.  

What this means for customers is that they can buy from Pure 2 O with confidence knowing that it is backed by the industry leader.

May I take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Let us know if anyone recieves Sean's bottle of Whiskey tomorrow!

Regards

Reuben

Posted by tom_currie (tom_currie), 2 April 2004
thanks for that maybe im  dim but take 2 ford transits one with ionic system crash tested tank ro system and polethe other van pureo2 crash tested tank ro system and pole. surely it must mean  2 transits same tank etc or is there something else i am missing apart from price difference  
Posted by Mike_Boxall (Mike_Boxall), 2 April 2004
Tom

I think you'll find that, other than the tank design, many of the components (such as filters etc) are different.
It's obvious that the waterfed pole systems market is changing and the budget Pure 2o systems are designed to compete with other cheap systems that are available.

You'll get what you pay for whatever system you choose!

Regards

Mike
Posted by karlosdaze (karlosdaze), 3 April 2004
on 04/02/04 at 09:08:12, Mike_Boxall wrote:
Tom

I think you'll find that, other than the tank design, many of the components (such as filters etc) are different.
It's obvious that the waterfed pole systems market is changing and the budget Pure 2o systems are designed to compete with other cheap systems that are available.

You'll get what you pay for whatever system you choose!

Regards

Mike

I think it's time for Peter to put his trolley system prices up then!!!

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.