Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Thicko needs help

Posted by lenpg (Len Gribble), 1 March 2004
Huh
How do you post a picture on this forum? Looked @ help file still no wiser

Len

Len

Posted by Dynafoam (Dynafoam), 1 March 2004
Len,

When you see your (thicko) friend, tellhim that ont the 'Reply' screen the 'insert image' tag is 4th from left on bottom row.

Don't know why he didn't ask you  Grin

John.
John

Yes I put my hands up I’m the thicko come up with [img][/img] were do you go from there?

Len

Posted by ALEXDH (ALEXDH), 1 March 2004
copy the full url of the picture and paste it between the (img)here(img) brackets my dear chap.

Experimentation is half the fun
Thanks Alex

I will give it a go

Experimentation is all the fun but I wont go into that

Len

Posted by John_Flynn (John_Flynn), 1 March 2004
Look in your book Lenny.
Posted by Shaun_Ashmore (Shaun_Ashmore), 1 March 2004
John will offer pointers if you ask him nicely Kiss

Shaun
John

I have so many books finding the right one is a pain but one has too experiment that’s where this forum is of great help, it give one leads. Looking at Chemspec book at this moment, no mention of url

Len

Posted by Mike_Boxall (Mike_Boxall), 2 March 2004
Hi Len
At the moment you can only link to an image on already another website but we are close (so I'm told) to having the ability to upload images on the forum from your own pc. The other way round it for now is to email to me and I'll put it on for you to link to.
Regards
Mike

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.