Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

If I go to England...

Posted by Caesar (Caesar), 6 January 2004
Who needs a helper during the day.What better way t o see the sites,make a few dollars.I aint worth a quid probably...But this way I could sample first hand the sights, the sounds and the people of one of the greatest countries in this here world...I know a few tings about carpet cleaning...super hard worker too...
Posted by lenpg (lenpg), 6 January 2004
Grin
Hi Caesar

If you come to the greatest Country in the world give me a call, I’ll just love to give elocution lesions (had three cousins over in August from Mass Attaboro and Frankin) I understand they had problems on their return wrong passports now sorted.

Joking apart if you do come to the UK and are in my part of the world please give me a call.

Len

Posted by Caesar (Caesar), 6 January 2004
They are not too far away from me...I have accounts in both areas...Hmmm sounds like guinness time again ...
Posted by lenpg (Len Gribble), 8 January 2004
Grin

Hi Caesar

Forget the Guinness my sister’s boyfriend also a Yank (no pun intended) soon to husband only drinks CAFFREY when he is over here, he was totally legless over Christmas, sorry to say I missed the new years eve night with him but I will find out what he got up to at my working mans club this Sunday they love him. They bought a place in TN and flew out on Monday the problem is it’s a dry town, isn’t TN the home of JD? Any way do you cover TN? NO you say! Why not it’s only a few hundred miles away.  Have you got any contacts there?

My wife talk to my family in Mass a lot will get her to check who they use for carpet cleaning and let you know, I have 4 cousins plus immediate family.

Have a happy and prosperous new year.

Len

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.