Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Re: new to the business

Posted by rob_s (rob_s), 14 March 2004
Hi Dave,
             Are you a sales rep for Chemspec?

Regards   rob-s Shocked
Posted by Glynn (Glynn), 14 March 2004
Tell how you got the idea Dave,

Regards
Glynn
Posted by lee_gundry (lee_gundry), 14 March 2004
are you sure you are not connected to chemspecHuh??

Lee G
Posted by lee_gundry (lee_gundry), 14 March 2004
are you connected to chemspec dave
yes or no      HuhHuhHuh

Lee G
Posted by mike_halliday (mike_halliday), 14 March 2004
dave all this carpet cleaning your passing onto other carpet cleaners it's not the full house for £75 that was mentioned in the other topic you started Shocked Shocked

they must be fighting over the work at that price Wink

Mike
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_Gourlay), 16 March 2004
Well Dave,

You must be one Hell of a Salesman to have contracts all over the country and sub out aswell in that short space of time.
Posted by aquaclean (aquaclean), 16 March 2004
Hiya All, Maybe he's been looking on Ebay, check out HOW TO SUCCEED IN A CARPET CLEANING BUISNESS  Item number: 3803528460  
Posted by lenpg (Len Gribble), 16 March 2004
Ian

My sentiments exactly, in the norm I would say tenacity but more like arrogance in this case methinks.

Len

Posted by Dave_Lee (Dave_Lee), 16 March 2004
Hi All,
The superb course on Ebay - just out of curiosity, late last year, I purchased it around a tenner as I remember.
I didnt know whether to laugh or cry - the biggest load of dribble Ive read in ages. They suggest the blatantly obvious advertising media, hiring a machine use their chemicals (Yes really!) and you wouldnt believe the totaly unrealistic earnings they were predicting in the first year.
I E mailed them telling them what I thought of it, and demanded my money back as I condered unmerchantisable material - being unfit for its intended purpose - they refunded straight away.
Dave.
Posted by aquaclean (aquaclean), 16 March 2004
That's a relief? you just saved me £2.95 of my hard earned cash  Grin
Posted by Dave_Lee (Dave_Lee), 17 March 2004
Dave,
No one local, is ridiculing you or taking the piss, believe me, we all want to get along with each other. You annoyed us initially for reasons you know, and I think if you could put yourself in the shoes of other local true professional CCs for a minute and had a think, how it looked from our point of view - you would see why. Before you say it - yes I can sort of understand your point of view as well - we disagree, thats all. We expect and see those sort of promotions all the time from so calles CCs who run about with a two bit set up but not from someone with a set up like yours - it was a bit of a shock actually. Each to their own of course, and Im sure none of all this will hamper your obvious determination to succeed in all you plan.
Dave.
Posted by Dave_Lee (Dave_Lee), 17 March 2004
Dave,
Enough said, best of luck to you.
Dave.

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.