Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

franchising

Posted by simonb (simonb), 22 September 2003
Does anyone know of any firms offering franchising of commercial work?
Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 22 September 2003
You Could try Vissap at
www.windowcleaning.co.uk
I dont know if it is just commercial  or a mix of both Cool
Posted by The_Fed_Man (The_Fed_Man), 22 September 2003
No but there will be plenty out there who might let you sub for them, especially cleaning firms who don't like w.cl.
Posted by woodman (woodman), 23 September 2003
'Window Gang'  the largest window cleaning franchise in North America will be operating in this country before long.
They don't just do windows though it's the whole wash down thing, driveways,decks,consertatory's etc look out for them they will make a massive impact when they arrive.
Posted by simonb (simonb), 23 September 2003
Thanks for your replies. Vissap seems to only employ but I've emailed 'em.
Simon
Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 23 September 2003
Simonb
Do you get the C&M free mag  Huha couple of months ago it had a letter addressed to window cleaners in it and it was from vissap ,they wanted you to pay about 10 k for a round, also in the back of the mag are company adverts for tenders for work  Cool
Posted by andy (andy), 23 September 2003
hi ya folks! majestic, can you tell me where you can get this mag so i can look to buy new rounds!

Cheers!
Posted by gibbouk (gibbouk), 23 September 2003
10k for a window round got to go out canvessing and sell them on i reckon.
Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 23 September 2003
Andy
If you go to
www.cleaningshow.co.uk you can subscribe to the free monthly mag C&M .also has o section of adverts from window cleaners , carpet cleaners , anyone cleaning related plus a few jobs for tender .What area do you live in as in last months Fed mag were a couple of rounds for sale ,Edinburgh, Linconshire Cool
Posted by DerekW (Derek Whittle), 24 September 2003
Guys, if you look at www.hydrotech.org.uk they supply the whole commercial package all fitted on a neat trailer. It will clean everything from Block Paving to Conservatory roofs etc... it will clean off Chewing Gum with Saturated Steam and clean driveways, patios and basically anything external.  And the price is excellent for what you get.  They are on 01625 820418.

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.