Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

gg3..... help

Posted by mogs (mogs), 17 March 2004
hi all! just wondering if any1 can help me wi this.
been using unger liquid for sumtime now and has done my job so far. got a sample of gg3 to see wot its like & found tht its just as good if not better. it also has a better mix ratio, the problem is tht there is very no suds wotsoever wi it. bot a big deal for me but the guys i ave workin for me dont like tht aspect of it. is this the norm r sumthing to do wi the water?
marty

Posted by stephen (stephen), 17 March 2004
thats normal not many suds less moping up. if you want suds just add a bit more. you will get used to it in a few days. Grin
Posted by easycleanwindows (easycleanwindows), 17 March 2004
The only time we use gg3/4 is in a spray bottle for inside and leaded went back to fairy mate might be less mopping up woth gg3/4 but find squeege dosnt slide as well but each one finds it different.
Posted by fez (fez), 18 March 2004
I use 10-15ml per gallon and I find it great. You do get used to the lack of suds which is a bonus really - there's nothing to mop up at all on some jobs. I went back to washing up liquid for a day a couple of months ago and really hated it. It took so long in comparison.
Posted by seanc (seanc), 20 March 2004
how much are you blokes paying for gg3/4 i can not find it on the express site al i can find is glass cleaner is this the same ?
Posted by denzle (Denzle), 20 March 2004
Try Darrel at the Window Clean Centre Tel 0800-413512
His prices are pretty good and he will give you all the advise you need.
Denzle

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.