Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Electronic measuring device

Posted by stevegunn (Steve Gunn), 23 November 2003
Anyone got any idea where i can get an electronic measuring device as i believe it looks more professional than using a tape?
Posted by mike_halliday (mike_halliday), 23 November 2003
I use one of these

works fine

Posted by safecleanlakes (safecleanlakes), 23 November 2003
screwfix direct stock them, excellent and gets a lot of comments
Posted by woodman (woodman), 24 November 2003

Once again it has to be......


laser beam lots of bleeps and alarms very impressive Grin

Made by Stanley does cubic area as well, handy when installing the right size Dehums. Wink
Posted by Tony_Browning (Tony_Browning), 24 November 2003
Maplin Electronics also do an entry level device that I USE cost 19.99...ideal for domestic but no good for large office areas.....chip as chips....saves alot of a***ing about.
Tony Smiley
Posted by Caesar (Caesar), 15 December 2003
As wood man suggest very good product for the money...30 dollars here.I als have leica and sonin,besides rollertape...Rollertape is longer distance versus stanley 50 foot range.Or what ever you meters would equal out to be...

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.