Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Snowy day out

Posted by Lee (Lee), 26 February 2004
Are you still going guys, whats the weather like, we are on stop here in Mid Wales.
Posted by nick.solution (nick.solution), 26 February 2004
Still aiming to go very heavy snow in Cornwall as well  met office say clearing by Sunday......Fingers crossed

Best regards Nick
Posted by Derek (Derek Bolton), 26 February 2004
Thanks fellas

The reports for tomorrow look horrendous.. I shall be setting off around five in the morning for sunny Watford.. will you guys down there warm the streets up for me please

Cheers
Derek
Posted by Nigel_W (Nigel_W), 26 February 2004
I think I got the short straw - first job starts at 4 am Shocked in St James. What are you doing in Watford Derek? Its freezing here

Nigel
Posted by Eric (Eric), 26 February 2004
Hi Nigel,

I am about 100 yds from you tonight in Jermyn Street, should finish when your starting.

Eric
Posted by Nigel_W (Nigel_W), 26 February 2004
Eric,

You are now the official owner of the short straw Grin  Might see you in passing

Nigel
Posted by lenpg (Len Gribble), 26 February 2004
Grin Grin Grin Grin
Nigel you snob, are you talking about St James Place or St James Sq area? I note that both you and Eric are avoiding the congestion charge I bet you both put this on your price. By the way I always charge double in and out.

Hope all are taking precautions with their equipment, keeping it warm to stop freezing.

Len

Posted by Eric (Eric), 27 February 2004
Len,

I will accept the snob bit, but also have to accept the congestion charge as well. It starts Just after the Piccadilly under pass.

Eric

Posted by Ivar_Haglund (Ivar_Haglund), 27 February 2004
What wimps you guys are

A little snow  

ha ha ha ha ha ha

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT REAL SNOW IS

Maybe by Easter we will only have 2 meters on the ground.

IVAR Roll Eyes Tongue
Posted by lenpg (Len Gribble), 27 February 2004
Eric Tell me about it that’s why I book my work in on for Sat & Sun so I don’t have to pay it but I charge a little more for Sat and a lot more if it’s Sun.

Hope the job went well.

DON’T YOU JUST LOVE KEN I UNDERSTAND HE’S THINKING ABOUT EXTENDING IT TOO FARNBOROUGH Hampshire  & DOWN TO FARNBOROUGH Kent BUT IT’S GOING TO BE CHAREGED @ £1.50 SQ Mt (don’t shoot the messenger)

Len

Posted by Derek (Derek Bolton), 27 February 2004
Hi Nigel

The trip to Watford went OK..I was at A & M ...

arrived around six thirty and 'almost' beat Mr McCane to it... he had the coffee on the boil though...most welcome.

It is ironic with all the bad weather warnings the only snow I saw was a slight snowfall around Luton.

Cheers
Derek

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.