Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

steam cleaner detergent??

Posted by paul@ctcs (paul@ctcs), 25 February 2004
I have recently purchased a steam cleaning machine and have heard adding a 10-1 ratio of white vinegar and water will improve cleaning results,is this true or would you recommend adding something else to the water?

Thanks Paul
Posted by Darren_Sharpe (Darren_Sharpe), 26 February 2004
Hi Paul

Could I ask what you are trying to clean and from what type of surface?

Darren
Posted by paul@ctcs (paul@ctcs), 26 February 2004
Hi Darren

I would like to clean a number of things like general kitchen surfaces, grout, ovens, bathroom surfaces, etc.
would any one additive help or are there more specific cleaners for each job??

Many Thanks
Paul
Posted by Darren_Sharpe (Darren_Sharpe), 26 February 2004
Hi Paul

Within the environments you have described we usually supply one product which is suitable for grease, fats and general cleaning on flooring (all types), duct work, canopies, food prep surfaces, ovens ets.  I would be glad to talk with you about the use of our products and how they work as they are not chemicals or solvents, the technique is called bioremediation, sounds complecated and expensive but its not.  You can contact me through my office, i'm there now (sad man), 08450 636666.

regards
darren

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.