Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

Telescopic Extension Poles ?

Posted by kb58 (keith b), 31 January 2004
Can anyone tell me where i can get a Telescopic Extension Pole to reach & clean guttering from ground level using a pressure washer?.
I think they have a (vario) pressure control handle built in to pole? or have i got that wrong?.
Also do they have attachments to go with it to clean conservatory roofs?. Huh
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 31 January 2004
Hi Keith
           I would put this question on the window cleaning section as well. You may get more replies Wink

Steve
Posted by Old_Master (Old_Master), 1 February 2004
Please see our website www.omnipole.com and click on powerpole we build a high pressure guttercleaner/ we also do a support pole to enable two men operate the pole
regards
Glyn -Omnipole
Posted by Diamond_Vision (Jeff Brimble), 1 February 2004
I have tried DIY using an unger pole and a drain snake the higher you go the more the pole  snakes about and you need a wet suit and to clean the whole facade below the gutter. And a video camera on the pole to see what your doing. But it can be made to work.

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.