Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Buy and sell used equipment here - Carpet cleaners, vacuums, scrubber dryers, rotaries, etc.

new start up

Posted by crystal1 (crystal1), 5 March 2004
if you need any kit check out the cheapest prices around! windowcleaningwarehouse.com  !!!!
Posted by WavieDavie (WavieDavie), 5 March 2004
Oi crystal!!

You've read my reply over on Carpet Cleaning then?

Hi there Crystal, tell us a bit more about yourself before you go telling everyone about your firm.

PS
You'll be better on the window cleaning boards - this one's for carpet cleaning   Wink

Don't be anonymous, tell us more about yourself - you don't happen to live in Barry do you?

Pardon me asking, but your first three posts are all recommending the same firm - most folk posting for the first time ask questions or tell us an anecdote or two!

Posted by Silly_Philly (Philip Hanson), 5 March 2004
I got a very interesting mailshot from the windowcleaning warehouse today.  

They mentioned they'd tried to advertise in the "window cleaning trade magazine" (which I think means the Fed magazine) but werent allowed because:

Quote:
"they cannot compete with our prices which would affect what they sell to the window cleaning fraternity!!  These guys are supposed to be looking out for the window cleaner, but it doesn't look that way"

Uh oh! - Juicy gossip alert!  Quick crystal, tell us more!

Philip
Posted by easycleanwindows (easycleanwindows), 9 March 2004
Had a quick look at the web site?Will you be having a larger range than what you allready have?and i didnt think much cheaper than the window cleaning centre?
Posted by gibbouk (gibbouk), 9 March 2004
not being funny but why is this in here and not in the buy and sell part, another post just selling and not helping anyone
Posted by Silly_Philly (Philip Hanson), 10 March 2004
Thats a good point gibbouk, if the mysterious Crystal doesnt respond soon    (I mean very soon) I'll move it over.

Philip

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.