Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

Other revenue streams/Amtico floors

Posted by woodman (woodman), 23 September 2003
Smiley  Don't forget there is other revenue to earn apart from carpet ,curtain and upholstery cleaning, add floor cleaning to your armoury I do a lot of Amtico floor cleaning and very nice it is too.
This product is horrendously expensive and any client of yours that has it fitted will firstly,  have plenty of money and secondly want it kept up to spec.
You can charge very good money to take care of it but once again make sure you are trained first.
Damaging this of type of flooring and replacement costs involved doesn't bear thinking about.
Posted by Cloverleaf (Cloverleaf), 27 September 2003
Yes I'v done a few amtico floors myself, with amtico products, customers realy happy. This is repeat business.
But did you know how much money can be earned from other types of hard floors in upmarket area's?

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.