Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Chat

Posted by MB (Mark Betts), 13 November 2003
For those of you that missed or little "chat" sundat night the topics discussed were how to generate business after xmas.

We discussed hitting the phones and calling offices , pubs etc.

Also RP cleaning menrtioned offering a half price lounge clean if suite cleaned to residential customers.

Also those of you who want a source for fridge magnets someone mentioned www.vistaprint.co.uk  .

Also direst mail was discussed using Royal Mail pre paid envelopes.

Mark

PS This discussion was not meant to takeaway "traffic" from this discussion board and the details of the chat would have been posted if the thread had not been deleted so quickly.

I propose another chat tonight at 9pm for anyone interested.

This will be the last post regarding the "chat room" and the last time the web address of www.carpet-magic.co.uk/chat.htm  will be published.

Further chats will take place but will not be "advertised" on this board. Instead people will be notified via e mail or they may e mail me at mark@sales@carpet-magic.co.uk and i will make a note of your e mail address for future notifications and discussions.
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_G.), 14 November 2003
Would have been there If I had known. I was about to do a post on business after xmas.

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.