Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

I got an Eyefull

Posted by Bones (Bones), 5 January 2004
I was looking for the confessions topic but could not find it so apologies for starting this again but,..

I have a couple of nice fillies house sharing on my round. I usually see them out and about when i'm on the beer with my Bro-in-Law. Well,... I was cleaning their house on Friday and went round the back, climbed up the ladders and suddenly the blinds wobbled (in haste) and then,...... ZOOOOOM!!! they shot up and ther she stood with just a pair of bed shorts on!! Shocked Grin Wink She just stood there staring at me in shock and then crumpled up in a heap in embaressment (Bless her). so I walked back down the ladders and left that room till last.

When i went back later that day to collect the money her friend said "She's so embaressed she dare not come to the door" I said "Tell her from what I see she ain't got nowt to be embaressed about!"  Wink

Mikey
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 5 January 2004
Its nice to see their are still a few gentlemen about Mikey Roll Eyes Grin Roll Eyes

Steve
Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 5 January 2004
Best I can offer is an old granny sitting on a camode  she never flinched just carried on as if I was not there. Cool
Majestic, I think you were more interested in the tights round her ankles,... Too keep you warm in the winter thats is  Wink Grin

Mikey
Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 5 January 2004
They were the kind Norah Battey wore quite sexy  Grin Cool
Norah Battey type! They would be thick enough to use as a scrim!! I think they would be a bit damp round the crotch though Undecided Wink Grin

Mikey
Posted by matt (matt), 5 January 2004
coughyou need a camera phonecough

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=usedequipment;action=display;num=1071613472

Posted by shinebright (shinebright), 5 January 2004
Still not sold the phone Matt.

I will give you £20 if you want to offload.

Sorry that I am not near the asking price, but I am a tight git.

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.