Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Advice please on Cleancare Model 40s

Posted by ALEXDH (ALEXDH), 1 October 2003
Hi

Could I have your opinions on the MODEL 40S PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANER BY CLEANCARE , i am considering buying one to start a small part time cleaning business.

What chemicals would you recommend I go for and do you recommend anyone for training.

Any information gratefully recieved.

Best regards

Alex
Posted by Derek (Derek Bolton), 2 October 2003
Hi Alex

When starting up and buying a HWE carpet cleaning machine here are some guidelines.

Go for a machine with twin vacuums (most use two 3 stage vacuums)
A 100psi pump
A Heater is useful but you can get along without one.

A machine such as this should, with extension hoses, be sufficient to clean an average one storey house without taking the machine upstairs.

Chemicals are usually up to the individual as cleaners seem to get on with some better than others.  
Suggest that you do go on a Training course though... there is a lot to learn, many pitfalls to avoid

Regards
Derek
Posted by Tony_Browning (Tony_Browning), 2 October 2003
Undecided  NOT worth £400 plus (as per certain auction site)
I have one rotting at back of garage..a very old machine..for £1500 you could have a brand new machine with chemicals wand and a training course.
see www.alltec.co.uk .......special offers.
Rgds
Tony
Posted by ALEXDH (ALEXDH), 3 October 2003
thanks very much gentleman for all your help, cheers for the tip on the auction cleaner i shant bid again.

glad it has a high reserve now

Grin Grin Grin

Alex
Posted by ALEXDH (ALEXDH), 3 October 2003
Which alltec model do you gentleman recommend

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.