Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Fast Track what is it is it worth the money???

Posted by harvey (harvey), 2 November 2003
Mike in the one of the other columns mentions a marketing coarse called Fast Track loosly based around the Joe Polish meketing package for around £2000.00, this is a lot of money!
What does anybody know about either of these coarses? have any of you been on them?  Somebody must know something! Are they any good? etc etc etc

Posted by ALEXDH (ALEXDH), 2 November 2003
I am inquistive myself i think they are all told to keep hush, so i doubt we will get much out of them.

I think they are all  taught how to  Roll Eyeshypnotise Roll Eyes the customer into believing they need the curtains cleaned.

Shocked Shocked ShockedYou can tell the ones who have been on the course they all carry a pocketwatch with an Alltek logo onit. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Posted by Dave_Lee (Dave_Lee), 2 November 2003
Ive done the Fast Track, its nearer the £4000 mark and thats the reason, no one is going to give away TOO Much info. Like others I knew nothing about it untill I attended a seminar, and then decided it was worth the risk - you can spend £4000 on a bad YP ad or a few Full page local paper ads. Of course these ads would bring in some work, but Fast Track is a foundation for growing your business on a longer term scale. However, I am not a perfect example of a Fast Track success storey as I have only scratched the surface with its strategies. I had been in business 22 years when I became a member. I know many members who jioned with myself, who were just starting out, who are the real testiment to its success. They too took the chance and its paid off for them. You have to find out for yourself - go to one of the seminars, and make your own mind up. By the way Ive never seen any Fast Track member wearing any Alltec logo.
Dave.
Posted by ALEXDH (ALEXDH), 2 November 2003
Sorry hope i did not offend

only being lighthearted.
Posted by Dave_Lee (Dave_Lee), 3 November 2003
Sorry Alexdh,
I did bite a bit there, and Im usually so chilled after a few Bacardi's. It must have been the Pepsi they didnt have any Coke!!
Dave.
Posted by harvey (harvey), 3 November 2003
Thanks for your advise Dave, i think you might be right about no one wanting to give too much info away after spending some real money on learning something new.
I have run my own telecoms business since 1991 and  have found at great financial cost to me that direct addressed marketing campaigns are much more successful than local or national press.
Could you be kind enough to give me an indication of some of the Fast Track basic marketing strategies either posted here or by email, its in my profile?
Sorry for being cheeky when i'm just new about here but i do realise the massive importance of marketing when starting out as i hope to do soon!
Posted by ALEXDH (ALEXDH), 3 November 2003
Kiss KissSorry Kiss Kiss

For some reason the site edited pocket watch must of thought it was rude.

pocket

watch
Posted by pre-vac_Nick (pre-vac_Nick), 3 November 2003
So is it worth it??

I have asked this question a few times now lets say i have turned over £16k in my first year is 25% of my turnover worth investing into Fasttrack? more is the question is 100% of my profit worth investing into Fastrack??

Can anyone help
HuhHuhHuh Huh Huh Huh Huh
I think it is worth it. Others who joined with me who had never cleaned a carpet before were particularly sceptical at first wondering if it was going to work. Then as the months went by as they stared to implement the strategies, they did begin to work and then started gathering momentum. One couple from scratch turned over more than £30,000 in their first year and another is doing very well with over £20,000 and both expect to double that in the second year. Both have indicated to me that if they hadnt done Fast Track they would more than likely be two bit cheap cleaners now if they hadnt given already given up. So yes its definetly worth it, but for it to work youve got to be committed to it and make it work.
Dave
Posted by John_Flynn (John_Flynn), 3 November 2003
Hope it was Diet Pepsi Dave, we don't want you putting on weight and getting to my size.   Grin Grin Grin
John,
Come with me to the summit of Great Gable on rememberence Sunday, and join 1000 others for the service. That will knock a few pounds off you!
Dave.

But Dave winter is around the corner and I've got to keep warm !!
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_G.), 3 November 2003
John and Dave,

Like John I have been in Sales,  Every company I have been with had a very high churn rate,

When you both started Fast Track there would have been several others starting at same time.

Did your group achieve !00 % success rate.

If not did the faliures get a refund.

I dont think I am asking you to give away any secret or confidential information

Strange just been invited to a sales meeting in seatle

Regards

Ian

North of Watford Gap but South of Sheffield. Huh
South of Sheffield!!

Ah, y' one o them there Southerners Grin Grin Grin

Did anybody ask for their Money Back!!!

Do you offer a Money Back Guarantee??

How many times have you been asked for money back??
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_G.), 4 November 2003
Yes I do offer money back.

Satisfaction etc.

I learnt that from a guy up North before I had heard of Joe.

No nobody has ever asked but I have no get out clause apart from clean again.

I just new you would not answer the question but its fun asking
PS what is your commision rate for Fast Track.

PPS   EmbarassedAs they encourage to pay for recomendations Im sure they must  apply the same marketing principle.

Any way Im glad it working for you.

When I have applied and am diciplined enough to work all my existing statergies I will know I am ready.

Regards

Ian

On Slow Track Embarassed
Posted by MB (Mark Betts), 4 November 2003
With all the info available on theese boards and also on various web sites you can devise your own strategy.

If you are not marketing inclined (ie a total numbnut)  hhahaha  then going on for example the fast track course would be of benefit because u have Mr Saunders kickin ure butt.

I am not slaggin off Fast Track at all. I have been on the discovery day and although there was nothing new to learn it was motivational.

Like Mike said in a previous post i think, Its ok knowing what to do, but, its the doing it that makes everything work.

However doing it on your own you have to be disciplined.

This means doing it every week in an out.

I write everything down and put it in my diary,

EG  First of month send out 1 year and 2 year remonders.

Mondays send out 100 commercial sales letters  --  2 weeks later send out follow up letters  plus send out another 100 new letters to fresh prospects and so on and so on.

Mark

Posted by mike_halliday (mike_halliday), 4 November 2003
I think the key to the fasttrack programme is commitment, If a person has the commitment to pay £4000 for a marketing programme then they are going to do their best to make it work. I know if I'd paid 4 grand i would'nt let it sit on a shelf collecting dust I'd be working hard to get my money back

most of us just fiddle about with marketing because we have'nt any real investment in it.

Mike  
Ps did you have to pay vat on that 4 grand Shocked

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.