Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

buying cleaning products

Posted by BusyBs (BusyBs), 31 October 2003
where can i get cleaning products from ?
who do you all use ?

up to now whilst i have been getting on my feet i have used my local cash and carry, but they expensive on a lot of their things and they dont stock a huge range.

any help will be appreciated
thanks
donna
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 31 October 2003
Hi Donna,
              I think Express cleaning supplies that sponsors this site does a good range of stuff. Wink

Steve Lowe
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 31 October 2003
Sorry forgot to say if you put your curser over the logo at the top of this site and click it will take you to their site. Cheesy

Hope this helps

Steve
Posted by petra (petra), 31 October 2003
What part of the country are u in?

north lincolnshire petra.

donna
Posted by Mike_Boxall (Mike_Boxall), 31 October 2003
Hi Donna
Yes we can help!
You can take a look at our website or we can send a full priced catalogue on CD. At the moment our paper catalogue is being reprinted but I can make sure you get a copy of that when its out (3-4 weeks)
Email me your address or give us a call during office hours and we'll send it to you.
Regards
Mike Boxall
Posted by petra (petra), 31 October 2003
well its our sponsors or the yellow pages...sorry that all I can say..

Posted by martin_606 (martin_606), 31 October 2003
Check yellow pages under 'cleaning material/supplies' you will find a company local to you and you can meet them inperson, maybe get an account so you get trade prices and buy stuff at 'industrial strength' and in 5 litres which last for ages.

Hope this has helped

Regards

Martin Cool

P.S. Mikes catalogue is excellent also!
Posted by Cloverleaf (Cloverleaf), 31 October 2003
Donna,
What type of cleaning are you doing?
House cleaning?
If you are, you need good specific products that will do the job quickly from commercial suppliers e.g, high performance degreasers, oven cleaners etc.
Mail me if you need more info.
John
john i have mailed you, mike have mailed you to as  would like a catalogue and petra thanks for the advice ut i checked yellow pages and north lincs doesnt have a great deal to offer in the way of suppliers, hence the reason i have been usin lcal cash and carry !!
thanks again
donna Smiley

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.