Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Terry Burrows World Record

Posted by g_griffin (g_griffin), 20 October 2003
Is Terry Burrows still out there? If so could he or someone else please answer a few questions regarding his world record? What solution/detergent do you use or do you have to use a certain type and are there any you`re not allowed to use? Don`t worry Terry I`m not after your record (some chance!) just thought I`d try and lighten the mood during the current Fed War.    Gerry.            
Posted by Terry_Burrows (Terry_Burrows), 20 October 2003
Winkwell Gerry,all sorts is the answer to that one Winker

fairy,gg3 I dont like this stuff it cleans your hands and thats it! Huh use to much soap and you got probs Tongueuse
to little and you dont glide! TongueI have gone back to fairy Wink
the customers like to see some bubbles Cheesy
Posted by g_griffin (g_griffin), 20 October 2003
Cheers Terry, so if you were planning to break your record tomorrow you would use just fairy and water? Also , what brand of applicator and squegee do you use (looked like Unger`s monsoon to me) or don`t  you mind?   Gerry.                                        
Posted by Terry_Burrows (Terry_Burrows), 20 October 2003
Wink squeegee I would use syr or unger short handle,T bar
would be syr or unger again,I have many events coming up next year,I will be in newcastle this saturday with
the Guinness Book at the metro centre,just promoting the Book! Winkhaving some fun! Wink

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.