Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Update on the Herts Beds and Bucks meeting

Posted by woodman (woodman), 26 January 2004
Hi Guys

Just a quick update on the proposed meeting (sunny day out in the South Grin) possibly around April 8th

I have talked with 3 possible venues and wanted to know some feed back from you guys as two are cleaning supplies companies who have offered part of there premises to us for the get together with the obvious possible benefit to them.

Some of you might not feel comfortable with this arrangement and I fully understand that so I also have details coming from a hotel close to the M1 ,all depends on cost.

It would be great for us all to bring along our ideas on marketing, examples of flyers often talked about here,to see what equipment we are all using and pick up tips from collegues or even to pass work on if able to etc etc
on a very informal basis.

let me know your feelings on the venue and what else might be included to the 'agenda' should the meeting take place as mentioned before it all depends on numbers Wink
Posted by Dave_Parry (Dave Parry), 26 January 2004
Dont see any problem with using suppliers venue, always nice to see different shop, kit etc. Problem with hotels is that they like to make money and drinks tea's coffee food tend to be be very pricey.
Posted by strakercleaning (strakercleaning), 1 February 2004
Any update on venue and exact date Huh
Posted by woodman (woodman), 2 February 2004
Hi Chris

Been waiting for some info see updated news above Wink

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.