Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Buy and sell used equipment here - Carpet cleaners, vacuums, scrubber dryers, rotaries, etc.

any used cleaning machine!!!

Posted by bengiles (bengiles), 17 March 2004
I have a warehouse i am currently cleaning out and its full of cleaning machines, i have prochem cheyenne's, numatic scrubber driers, karcher machines,taski polishers, victor polishers the list is endless, if you want anything or need a second hand refirbished machine call me on 01239 621821 or email me at sales@ultimacleaning.com

regards ben  Wink
Posted by bruce_wiles (Bruce Wiles), 19 March 2004
Ben

I read with interest your comments made to patrickfarrington in the "scrubber/dryer wanted" thread on the 18th.

Being a 'newbie' to this site and looking to buy more equipment, I would recommend anyone who is thinking of buying anything from you to first look at what you said and the reply that followed.

Bruce
Posted by bengiles (bengiles), 22 March 2004
ok............ yea i went over the top!!!! Angry

sorry to the guy!!!!!

just some of the comments seem to be really needless and of no practical value.  as if people have no real interest in each subject!!  but i take my tail between my legs Embarassed, hobble off and jump in the crater i have just dug!!

sorry again Cry Cry Cry

ben Lips Sealed

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.