Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Starting a window cleaning business - Equipment you need, suppliers to use and trade organisations to join, etc.

Weekend Canvassing

Posted by tacleaning (T. A. Cleaning), 1 March 2004
Well, what a weekend  Shocked

Myself and my brother have been setting up a window cleaning business over the past few months, we are both due to leave our regular jobs at the end of March to work at window cleaning full-time.

Went out canvassing on Saturday evening... Picked up £325 worth of new business... I'm not joking! We picked up some really big houses, charging £35+

Then, on Sunday I went out canvassing on my own, and picked up another £184 worth of business.

Looks like we've picked a good area this time  Smiley

T. A. Cleaning
Posted by fez (fez), 1 March 2004
Well done! That's impressive. It's all down to finding the right area.
Posted by Bones (Mikey Warner), 1 March 2004
Well done!!!

And you'll still build on that when the neighbours notice that you turn up regulary  Wink

Mikey
Posted by Sunshine (Sunshine), 1 March 2004
Hi and well done.....please tell me more how did you do itHuh Did you knock the doorsHuh.......very interested to learn more.

Posted by tacleaning (T. A. Cleaning), 2 March 2004
Thanks guys.

Yep, just knocked on the doors and gave them a card. Asked them if they had a WC, they didn't so I offered our services and they said yes.
Posted by Silly_Philly (Philip Hanson), 3 March 2004
Well done T. A.!

Its good to hear a success story.  Keep us all posted as to how you progress with it.

Philip

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.